Who wants to spend New Years in city that promises to deliver on one of the best celebrations to bring in 2020.
5 Nights stay at elegant hotels with daily breakfasts.
Dubai city tour with English speaking guide.
Dhow cruise with dinner.
Desert safari with BBQ dinner.
Visit Burj Khalifa (124 Floor).
Excursion to Abu Dhabi.
Return airport transfers.
Gala Dinner on 31st December Night.
Any meals unless specified.
Beverages, tips, laundry.
Any Optional Tours.
All other expenses not mentioned in cost includes.
4 Start Hotel - $1757/ Double Occupancy
*Add $799 for Single Occupancy
5 Star Hotel - $2187 / Double Occupancy
*Add $1210 for Single Occupancy
Dec 28th - Arrive in Dubai
- Arrival at Dubai airport. Upon arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Dubai, a destination of the 21st century. This incredible city offers myriad things to do for all types of travelers. Check in to the hotel.
Dec 29th - City Tour & Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Breakfast at the hotel, Get acquainted with Dubai on this 4-hour tour, led by a professional guide. Experience the historical Al Bastakiya quarter and chart Dubai’s rise from fishing village to one of the world’s fastest-growing cities at Dubai Museum. Soak up beautiful city views on an ‘abra’ water taxi across Dubai Creek; browse the bustling Gold and Spice Souks; and snap photos of Jumeirah Mosque, whose domes and minarets echo the medieval Fatamid style. Plus, stop to see one of Dubai’s greatest icons the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel.
After sightseeing transfer to hotel. Later at 0730pm, pick in the evening pick for Dinner Dhow Cruise.
A visit to Dubai is incomplete without a cruise along the Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden Dhow. Enjoy magnificent views of the Dubai Creek and see the true heritage of the city of Dubai. A dhow cruise in Dubai Creek gives you an opportunity to view sights such as the gold and spice souks, the heritage village and the Rolex twin Towers. Our Dhow Dinner Cruise glides around the Dubai creek for two hours and includes a fully inclusive dinner and refreshments.After the cruise transfer back to the hotel by around 2200hrs.
Dec 30th - Dubai - Abu Dhabi - Dubai
- Around 1500hrs pick up for DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER. Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. After which we proceed towards our camp with a stop en route to experience a memorable desert sunset. A traditional welcome awaits our guests with Arabic coffee, and tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for our evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in our Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo or experience an unforgettable camel ride while we wait for the highlight of the evening which includes a Tannoura dance show and an exotic belly performance to the rhythmic beat of Arabia. Our evening ends with a delicious three course barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music.
After dinner we drive back to the back to the city. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dec 31st - Dubai - Abu Dhabi - Dubai
- After breakfast proceed Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi is the capital and the largest of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. It’s one of the richest cities in the Middle East and considered as the world’s largest producer of oil.
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is the first stop on your full-day sightseeing tour. Marvel at the mosque’s sheer size and grandeur, then head inside the impressive monument for a look at its gilded interior, which can accommodate some 40,000 worshipers, making it one of the largest mosques in the world.
Further lead you to attractions like stupendous Emirates Palace, bustling the Abu Dhabi city center and then to the mind blowing Corniche boasting impeccably manicured setting replete with kids’ play area, cafes, and restaurant.
Enjoy a break for lunch (own expense) before a drive to your final stop: the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village. Explore recreated Emirati souks and dates. On arrival, you’re dropped off at your hotel.
Jan 1st - Dubai - Burj Khalifa
- After breakfast, Day free at leisure, Afternoon proceed to 'At the Top' at Burj Khalifa. Ride the 213-foot (65-meter) moving sidewalk and as you travel, watch a multimedia presentation that tells the story of Dubai and the building of the Burj Khalifa. Glimpse views of the tower at the end of the sidewalk before stepping inside the elevator, soaring 33 feet (10 meters) every second to the 124th-floor observation point. As the elevator opens, walk the perimeter of the full-height, wrap-round glass walls. Take in the astonishing panoramas that stretch across the Palm Jumeirah, sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab and the gleaming yachts of Dubai Marina, and to the desert and Persian Gulf. If you’ve chosen to visit in the evening, admire the illuminated skyline of Dubai stretched below. Hone in on particular landmarks with the state-of-the-art telescopes and view the virtual snapshots that take you through their history. If the weather allows, visit the outdoor terrace to experience the full force of the open views. And before you leave, perhaps buy some Burj Khalifa mementos (own expense) at the gift store. Most visitors feel that an hour to 90 minutes is sufficient to fully appreciate the views, but feel free to stay longer — your ticket lets you spend as long you wish at ‘At the Top.’ Your experience ends when you ride the elevator back down the tower and then leave Dubai Mall.
Jan 2nd - Departure
- After breakfast transfer to airport to board the onward flight.
A lot of people are signing up for this wonderful trip, please sign up urgently as limited spaces are available.
Sign up NOW by paying just USD 200 and pay the balance 45 days before your travel date.